We’re keeping our service provision under continuous review, taking account of the emerging restrictions and advice.
Our service provision from Tuesday 28th September 2021 is as follows:
· We are delighted to be re-opening and remain focussed on keeping our customers and staff safe as we welcome you back to our offices. We’ll be grateful to receive your ongoing co-operation in managing this process as follows:
- Please continue to contact us by telephone in the first instance;
- If you require to visit us in person, please make an appointment in advance. Please call or email to arrange an appointment;
- Visitors to the office will be limited to 1 person per household (unless alternative arrangements agreed in advance);
- To maintain social distancing no more than 2 persons will be admitted to the reception area of the building at any one time, so you may be asked to wait outside upon arrival. Please be aware that priority will be given to visitors who have made advance appointments;
- Hand sanitiser, masks and gloves are available for your use within the reception area.
· Staff will maintain a balance of homeworking and office working on a rotational basis.
· We anticipate potential ongoing disruption in our response timescales and service standards: examples include responding to postal mail, Freedom of Information requests and Formal Complaints.
· Our concierge stations remain closed at this time.
· Concierge teams are focussed on day-shift duties. Priority is being given to cleaning of high-touch areas. Any changes to this service will be communicated in a timely manner.
· EMERGENCY REPAIRS
- Our contractors continue to attend to Emergency Repairs. A repair is an emergency if a delay in attending to it could represent a significant risk to health, safety or security, or could cause significant damage to property.
- To report an Emergency Repair during normal working hours (Mon-Fri, 9am-4pm) please call 0141 331 6652.
- To report an Emergency Repair outwith normal working hours, please call City Building on 0800 595 595. This number is freephone from landlines and mobiles.
· ROUTINE REPAIRS
- Our contractors have resumed a routine repairs service from 26th April 2021. We anticipate that response times will be impacted initially whilst our contractors work through the backlog of outstanding works, and would appreciate your continued patience.
- To report a Routine Repair, please call 0141 331 6650, follow instructions to leave a voicemail and we will respond to the message and instruct works, where appropriate. Alternatively, e-mail details to firstname.lastname@example.org
· ANNUAL GAS SERVICING
- We continue to undertake annual gas services in Tenant’s homes in line with our statutory obligations and Government guidelines.
- If your service is due we will make contact several weeks in advance.
- We request your co-operation in agreeing access arrangements, disclosing whether you have experienced any Covid-19 symptoms, and in your continued adherence to maintaining social distancing while our contractors are in your home.
- Gas Safety checks fall within the Scottish Government’s definition of essential works therefore, please ensure access is provided upon request.
· PROPERTY INSPECTIONS
- We are working to address the backlog of repairs which require property inspections, aiming to address all within the coming weeks and months and would appreciate your continued patience.
- In instances where you consider that a previously reported repair now requires urgent attention, please contact us on 0141 331 6650 or via email at email@example.com
· There are no planned changes to the Local Authority refuse collection arrangements.
· Routine Environmental Services, as per the expected Soft Landscaping schedule, are being undertaken. Caledonian Maintenance are undertaking scheduled weekly / fortnightly / Monthly cleaning. Please contact the Estates Services Team for further information on your scheduled contractor attendance days
· Please see the following update in relation to Glasgow City Council Bulk uplift services which changed on 5th July 2021 HERE. Previous kerb-side bulk waste collection arrangements are no longer applicable. To ensure Fire Safety in the common areas of your home please keep stairs/ landings and basements clear of bulk items.
· For details of the Total Homes bulk uplift initiative please see this LINK.
· If you become aware of any potential bulk waste health and safety issues within your communal areas or backcourt, or have any household items you wish advice on how best to dispose of please contact us as per the details outlined below.
How to contact us/future service updates
· All non-urgent enquiries/repairs and correspondence, including complaints, should be directed as under-noted.
Repairs and Property Matters
Rent/ Tenancy Matters
GWEn Property Factoring
All other enquiries
· If you do not have email/internet access, call 0141 331 6650 for current service information. Alternatively, leave a voicemail message and a member of staff will respond within 1 working day (Monday-Friday).
· If you are concerned about the health and welfare of a neighbour, please let us know.
· Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have recently changed your contact details.
· Please remain vigilant to information on our website www.gwha.org.uk or follow us on Twitter (@GlasgowWest4) and Facebook (GlasgowWestHA) where we will provide updates in the event of any further material changes in our services. We have also produced a series of factsheets with helpful information to support you during the ongoing restrictions. Factsheets are available on our website and will be updated fortnightly.
Help in Your Community
Your health & wellbeing
Welfare Benefits & Other Assistance
We look forward to resuming full service as soon as possible. In the meantime, please all stay safe and follow Government advice.
Glasgow West Housing Association
5 Royal Crescent
Phone: 0141 331 6650
Repairs: 0141 331 6652
Tenancy: 0141 331 6651
Registered with the Scottish Housing Regulator HEP 126. Registered under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act (2014): 1955 RS.
Registered as a Scottish Charity SC001667.
For authorised staff users only.