We’re keeping our service provision under continuous review, taking account of emerging Covid-19 restrictions and advice.
Our service provision from Thursday 6 January 2022 is as follows:
Office and Concierge Stations
- Our 5 Royal Crescent Office remains closed, however we are able to offer appointments each day in advance for any critical matter(s) that cannot be resolved by telephone or email.
- Our concierge stations remain closed at this time.
- Concierge teams are focussed on day-shift duties. Priority is being given to cleaning of high-touch areas. Any changes to this service will be communicated in a timely manner.
Working Within/ Visits to Your Home
Our staff and contractors will carry out a lateral flow test, with a negative result, before entering your home. We request that you, and anyone living with you, carry out a lateral flow test, and confirm a negative result, before our staff and contractors attend.
We ask that you maintain a 1 metre social distance from any staff or contractor whilst they are within your home, and to open windows and doors to fully ventilate the property if this is possible.
- Our contractors continue to attend to Emergency Repairs. A repair is an emergency if a delay in attending to it could represent a significant risk to health, safety or security, or could cause significant damage to property.
- To report an Emergency Repair during normal working hours (Mon-Fri, 9am-4pm) please call 0141 331 6652.
- To report an Emergency Repair outwith normal working hours, please call City Building on 0800 595 595. This number is freephone from landlines and mobiles.
Annual Gas Servicing
- We continue to undertake annual gas services in Tenant’s homes in line with our statutory obligations and Government guidelines.
- If your service is due we will make contact several weeks in advance.
- We request your co-operation in agreeing access arrangements, disclosing whether you have experienced any Covid-19 symptoms, and in your continued adherence to maintaining social distancing while our contractors are in your home.
- Gas Safety checks fall within the Scottish Government’s definition of essential works therefore, please ensure access is provided upon request.
- We are working to address the backlog of repairs which require property inspections, aiming to address all within the coming weeks and months and would appreciate your continued patience.
- In instances where you consider that a previously reported repair now requires urgent attention, please contact us on 0141 331 6652 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Routine Environmental Services, as per the expected Soft Landscaping schedule, are planned. Caledonian Maintenance are undertaking scheduled weekly/ fortnightly/ Monthly cleaning. Please contact the Estates Services Team for further information on your scheduled contractor attendance days.
- Please see the following update in relation to Glasgow City Council Bulk uplift services which changed on 5th July 2021 here. Previous kerb-side bulk waste collection arrangements are no longer applicable. To ensure Fire Safety in the common areas of your home please keep stairs/ landings and basements clear of bulk items.
- For details of the Total Homes bulk uplift initiative please see this here.
- If you become aware of any potential bulk waste health and safety issues within your communal areas or backcourt, or have any household items you wish advice on how best to dispose of please contact us as per the details outlined below.
How to contact us
- All non-urgent enquiries/repairs and correspondence, including complaints, should be directed as under-noted. These will be attended to
from Thursday 6January 2022.
Repairs and Property Matters email@example.com
Rent/ Tenancy Matters firstname.lastname@example.org
GWEn Property Factoring email@example.com
Estates Services firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounts Payable email@example.com
All other enquiries firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you do not have email/internet access, call 0141 331 6650 and leave a voicemail and a member of staff will get back to you from Thursday 6 January 2022. If calling outwith office hours, please leave a voicemail message and a member of staff will respond on the next working day (Monday-Friday).
- If you are concerned about the health and welfare of a neighbour, please let us know.
- Email us on email@example.com if you have recently changed your contact details.
Future Service UpdatesPlease remain vigilant to information on our website or follow us on Twitter (@GlasgowWest4) and Facebook (GlasgowWestHA) where we will provide updates in the event of any further material changes in our services. We have also produced a series of factsheets with helpful information to support you during the ongoing restrictions. Factsheets are available on our website and will be updated monthly here.
We look forward to resuming full service as soon as possible. In the meantime, please all stay safe and follow Government advice.